Use of PGR Logos
Proper Use and Authorization of PGR Logo(s) and Marks
Patriot Guard Riders of New York, Inc. (PGRNY) is a federally registered 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. The Help on the Homefront (HOTH) and Veteran Recovery Program (VRP) are initiatives conducted and supported by PGRNY. Any and all logos, tag lines or other materials associated with, or utilized by PGRNY to promote the organization, or any of its program initiatives are considered to be trademarks representative of PGRNY.
Use of any trademarked material of PGRNY or any PGRNY initiatives in any manner whatsoever must be approved in writing prior to use.
Once the proper approval has been obtained, the following guidelines for use of PGRNY logos or trademarked materials must be adhered to.
- Patriot Guard Riders of New York, Inc. should be identified by its full corporate name in the first reference in all promotional or informational materials, immediately followed by the abbreviated “PGRNY” reference in parentheses i.e. “Patriot Guard Riders of New York, Inc. (PGRNY). The name may be abbreviated as “PGRNY” after the initial reference.. No other interpretation or variation of Patriot Guard Riders of New York or PGRNY should be used, e.g. "Patriot Guard" or "Patriot Riders."
- The word "the" should not precede the full name of Patriot Guard Riders of New York, Inc. or the abbreviation "PGRNY" (i.e. "the Patriot Guard Riders of New York" or "the PGRNY")
- When PGRNY is to be the beneficiary or recipient of proceeds or donations resulting from a non-PGRNY sponsored or conducted event (i.e. PGRNY is not the host, presenter or sponsor of the event), the event should be promoted as "Benefiting Patriot Guard Riders of New York, Inc." or "proceeds from this event will benefit Patriot Guard Riders of New York, Inc.".
- All marketing or promotional material for the event or promotion must reflect Patriot Guard Riders of New York, Inc. as a beneficiary.
- Creation of websites, social media pages, or the like with any combination of the words 'Patriot Guard Riders of New York, Inc.', 'PGRNY', 'PGR', etc. is not permitted, nor are any of PGRNY's logos or other trademarked materials to be used as a representative image profile picture, header image, etc.
Use of Artwork
Once approved for use, only master artwork should be used when reproducing the Patriot Guard Riders of New York, Inc. logo(s) or other trademarked information. Always ensure that you are using the correct artwork for which authorization by PGRNY has been given. Logos or other trademarked information should not be taken from any PGRNY website or any internet pages.
PGRNY reserves all rights to accept or reject final usage of the logo or any other non-authorized files including website, social media, etc.
To obtain PGRNY logo or trademarked information files, please complete the Permission for Use form. Permissions are required for any and all use of this material. Upon a mutually agreed activity, we will provide the entity seeking permission high quality artwork of the Patriot Guard Riders of New York, Inc. logo(s). If you have any questions on the above information, please call our answering service at 585-866-1747 or email the Communications Director.